Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Like, I Totally Hate You, Coach Troy!

Late last week we received another shipment of Spinervals DVDs. One of them, "Totally Time Trial," was our activity for tonight. It is brutal, as you can see from how I looked when I finished. After a brief warm up, you have to do four, 15-minute intervals with two-minute rest periods in between them. It's supposed to simulate a time trial, and it is hard. You have to stay in your big ring on the front the whole time and he changes where you're at in the back and sometimes makes you stand up.

Considering I am going to be racing my first mountain bike TT in about two months, it was a rude awakening. I am really not ready to race yet. Hopefully, I will be by then. If I keep doing this DVD, it will definitely help.

I was really excited when I saw this:




I think tomorrow will be the "Recovery & Technique" workout.

No comments: