Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today's Food

I have nothing exciting to write about tonight, so I'm just going to post my food, as promised.

  • Breakfast: Nutrisystem Oatmeal (cal. 150), small apple (cal. 55)
  • Morning snack: 6 rosemary & olive oil triscuits (cal. 120), lowfat cheese stick (cal. 80)
  • Lunch: Ate at Vinaigrette's! 1/2 cashew wildberry salad (mixed greens, mozzarella cheese, cashews, strawberries, blackberries, roast chicken and raspberry vinaigrette dressing), cup of Minnesota chicken & wild rice soup, slice of homemade sourdough bread, chocolate covered strawberry
  • Dinner: Nutrisystem tacos (cal. 220), shredded cheese (cal. 80), 2 tbsp. salsa (cal. 20)
  • Snack: Nutrichocolates (cal. 180)

Analysis: I definitely need to eat more fruit and vegetables, but overall, not too bad. If I would quit eating out, I would probably be able to get an accurate calorie count for the entire day. I know I eat out too much, but I've been eating so well otherwise that it's definitely an improvement. Chances are, I'm not going to quit going to Vinaigrette's until I'm dead broke, though, because I love, love, love it!

No comments: