Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

This week turned out to be unexpectedly hellish. There are a few reasons why:
  • No more half day Fridays.
  • The unsavory project I'm doing at work is completely frustrating me. (It doesn't help that it seems pointless and a waste of my time, or anyone's for that matter.)
  • I thought I had a good lead for a freelancing project, but the company seems to be blowing me off and I have no idea why.
  • I've been fighting with my husband.
  • One of my friends seems to be blowing me off and I have no idea why.
  • It's freezing in my house.

Luckily, it's the weekend and I was able to hit the dog park with the girls and get some exercise. Even though it was chilly, it was nice to get outside and I had a chance to think of some positive things.

  • I have great puppies. They love me no matter what and they don't care what anyone else thinks of me.
  • Cyclocross race tomorrow, woo hoo!
  • Kryne's bachelorette party is tomorrow night. I haven't been to one in years and I expect it to be fun.
  • I have a gift certificate for a pedicure my mom got me. Mom rocks!
  • The sun was finally shining.
  • Hockey starts next week. Go green, go white!
  • I started working on the website for my freelancing business this week.
  • I have some networking opportunities coming up. Hopefully, I'll get some business out of them.

Wait a minute, that's way more positive things than negative things. Don't tell me I'm becoming a glass half full person!


Today's Eating
  • Breakfast: Nutrisystem oatmeal (cal. 150), small apple (cal. 55)
  • Lunch: 6 rosemary & olive oil triscuits (cal. 120), lowfat cheese stick (cal. 80), Nutrisystem pasta & beef (cal. 180)
  • Afternoon snack: Wheat toast with strawberry jam (cal. 250)
  • Dinner: Nutrisystem BBQ beef, beans and rice (cal. 220), broccoli with cheese (cal. 110)
  • Snack: Zesty herb snack mix (cal. 120)

Analysis: Total calories for today was 1285. That's actually not bad. I still need to eat way more fruits and vegetables, but I need to go to the store and buy some first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are totally kicking my butt on the calories. I didn't update my blog, yet, but I had an ice cream sundae before bed, last night. Sheesh.