Friday, March 27, 2009

That's More Like It

Not only have I updated my blog three days in a row (though this one's going to be short), I had a successful weigh in this morning. I knew I had a good week, but the 4 pound loss was more than I was expecting. Hopefully, this success will stay with me for the rest of the weekend, since I'm planning to race Barry-Roubaix tomorrow. I don't have a lot of hopes or expectations for the race. I just want to get outside and ride hard, see what I can do. I'm going to bed now. I need to get up early, get my bike ready to race and get in a decent warm up. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

SpeedyChix said...

Kudos on a winter filled with training, weight loss and a new job!
Looking forward to hearing how much you enjoyed B-R, think of it as a long-form CX race!! Dig deep!