Sunday, March 8, 2009

Puppy Placeholder

We all know I've been doing a crappy job of posting lately. There never seems to be enough time. I think it will get better soon, but until then, I've come up with an interim solution to the problem. I finally bought a new point-and-shoot camera (after the untimely demise of the old one), so I can take pictures randomly and not have to worrying about trying to put pictures from the D40, which are taken raw, on Chris' computer and save them as .jpgs, yada yada yada. Now I can go back to taking photos here and there and just pop the card in my computer. Quick. Easy.
So my thought is that even if I can't get an actual written post up every day, I can at least get a few photos up, whether they're bike-related or not.

Yesterday, I had to hop off the trainer twice during my 2.5-hour ride to snap a few photos of the girls because they looked so cute. Yes, I am being sappy, but look at them, would ya? Can you honestly tell me they're not worth it? Besides, I don't post photos of Gretchen and Maddy very often and I thought there was a loyal blog reader far away in Florida who might appreciate some photos of the grandpuppies.

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

So cute & probably make you so jealous when you're pedaling away and they are snoozing... :)