Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boooring

Obviously, I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been consumed by work and stress. Right now my working environment is the most unpleasant it's been in the entire eight years I've worked there. Besides working at work and bringing work home, I haven't been doing a whole lot. I've ridden once since the Maybury race, in fact. When I'm not working, the only thing I seem to be able to do is partake in lazy endeavors such as watching reruns of CSI and Law and Order. Not there's anything wrong with these shows, mind you, but when all you're doing is working and watching t.v., it seems like it's a problem. The puppies seem to like curling up on the couch with me, though, so at least they're getting so quality time.



I wish I could get motivated to do something. I have two CPS races left—two more chances to erase some of my crappy scores, but even that's not getting me on my bike. The first Kisscross race is next weekend. Maybe that will help.



For the record, I realize that an extremely unpleasant work environment is not an excuse to turn your life into a pathetic cesspool of sloth and self-pity, but that's where it seems to be headed. Hopefully, something will change soon.

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

wow... I could have authored that post. It's exactly how my life is at this moment. Plus, my cat is sick. ugh. Life will take a turn in time... it always does.