Friday, March 14, 2008

Slacker

Just for those of you who are keeping track, I do realize I haven't done a weight progress post since Feb. 17, nor have I posted any fat photos. I have been a slacker in this department since I haven't been making much (any) forward progress and I hate the scale right now. However, I know it doesn't do much for the accountability aspect of this venture if I don't post when things aren't going well. So, I will commit to doing a weight progress post back on my regular schedule this week on Sunday along with the requisite fat photo. I will also be posting some goals for myself on a bike in the coming season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back..Only 57 days left. I'm up to 3min at 10 degrees on the fastest tread mill in the world. Back to pounding the rubber today. No slacking at this end.