Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Team


We had a team photo taken on Saturday. We had a chapter meeting with a photo opp afterward. Some of the team went to BW3 for some post-meeting bonding over beer and food. It was a good time. I can't believe there were this many people in the photo. I have no idea if this many people are actually on the team. I know that I haven't seen half of them at the team meetings or group rides, either. (I'm not sure who shows up for the trainer nights since I don't go to them, as I am too lazy to take my bike off the trainer and set it up somewhere else only to ride it for a little while, take it down again and set it up again at home.) I'm also pretty sure there are no little kids on our team. I don't know where they came from. It should be noted that I'm the only girl (technically, there's another girl in the back, but I don't know who she is and I haven't seen her come to anything else). This photo is supposed to be printed in Healthy & Fit, a local health/fitness publication, which is unfortunate since it seems like I now have yet another "fat picture." I really like being on a team, though. I'm glad Chris talked me into it.

1 comment:

chocolate girl said...

Congrats on your new team! And double kudos for being the only female. I hope you have a great year, learn alot, and have lots of fun!! It's an exciting journey you've begun!