Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun!

They'll be coming any minute now

Too fast to focus

Breakfast
The beginning of the first killer hill

It keeps going ...
And going
The view from the top

Our friend Frank (on the left) with a random racer at the top of the killer hill

Little aid station in the woods (I know it looks like that guy's peeing, but I assure you, he's not.)
Can it be? Yes, it really is! Live and in person, Ali B. We finally meet.

Chris chillin' and guarding the kegs
Riding (part of) the course the next day


Another fun weekend of Lumberjack festivities is over. We'll definitely be back again next year.

3 comments:

singletrackchronicles said...

I realize that pictures don't do hills justice....and that hill looks HUGE. One of these days I will get the guts to do it!!!

Ali B. said...

So fantastic to finally meet you. Crazy how I felt I already knew you... in a crazy BLOG way. "Hey, aren't you the Accidental Athlete?" Loved hearing that from people. :)

Ali B. said...

p.s. That's Eric Schmidt at the top of the hill with your friend Frank.