Friday, February 20, 2009

More Like It

I did a bit better this week, but not much. I've been having a lot of trouble consistently tracking what I eat lately, and I think that's really hindering my progress. Thankfully, when I weighed in this morning, I saw some positive progress on the scale. In fact, I lost enough to cancel out my crappy week last week. I ended up being down 3.2 pounds for a total of 24.2. I'm hoping to keep it up because I still have quite a ways to go.

All in all, it was a busy but promising week. I'm enjoying my new job and keep seeing things about the company that impress me. That's a good feeling, because things don't often turn out to be as rosy as they are portrayed in an interview (on either side of the table).

I don't really have much to write about today and I'll spare you the painful rambling. I will point out, however, that Alaska Jill linked me (and Di) from her blog about a week and a half ago. I finally got around to checking my Google Analytics tonight and I saw that I had 103 visits from her link. Too bad I didn't have anything interesting enough on here to keep any of those visitors.

That's it, I guess. Mostly, I just wanted to post my weight progress. There'll be more news to come in the next couple of days as we unveil our special project. I'll also have some stuff to recap from the Expo on Sunday.

No comments: